From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hạpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hapi can refer to:
- Hapi (Nile god), an Egyptian river god
- Hapi (Son of Horus), an Egyptian funerary deity
- Hapi, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province
- Hapi, a beer brand owned by Harbin Brewery
- Prince Hapi, a character in Around the World in 80 Days (2004 film) played by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Hapi Engines Inc., an American aircraft manufacturer
- Helicopter Approach Path Indicator (HAPI), a type of aircraft Visual Glide Slope Indicator
- Healthy Americans Private Insurance Plans (HAPIs), which would have been established by the Healthy Americans Act, a failed senate bill
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hapi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.