Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hạpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hapi can refer to:
- Hapi (Nile god), an Egyptian river god
- Hapi (Son of Horus), an Egyptian funerary deity
- Hapi, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province
- Hapi, a beer brand owned by Harbin Brewery
- Prince Hapi, a character in Around the World in 80 Days (2004 film) played by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Helicopter Approach Path Indicator (HAPI), a type of aircraft Visual Glide Slope Indicator
- Healthy Americans Private Insurance Plans (HAPIs), which would have been established by the Healthy Americans Act, a failed senate bill
- hapi (hapi.js), a web application server framework for Node.js.
- hapi Open source HL7 Health_Level_7 API
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hapi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.