|Operating system||iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
happn is a location-based social search mobile app that allows users to like or dislike other users, and allows users to chat if both parties liked each other (a match). The app is used as an online dating application. Happn was founded by Didier Rappaport. and developed by FTW & Co. The application is compatible with Android, iPhone, and Windows. The app uses a feed based upon the location of users' phone, listing possible matches. In July 2014, the app had 40,000 daily users. In January 2016, happn had 10 million users.
The focus of Happn is to match users based on locations where they've crossed paths.
- Barrie, Joshua (February 10, 2015). "The French dating app that lets you track down people you passed on the street seems like a stalker's dream". Business Insider. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- "We do not believe in algorithms: Happn CEO". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- Bromwich, Jonah (December 31, 2014). "A Dating App, Happhin, to Find a Match Nearby". The New York Times. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- Eaton, Kit (January 27, 2016). "Video Feature: Finding a Valentine, With a Tap or a Swipe". The New York Times. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- Dillet, Romain (July 16, 2014). "Happn Is A Dating App Powered By Real Life Interactions". TechCrunch. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- Roof, Katie (January 19, 2016). "Dating App Happn Reaches 10 Million Users, Adds Voice". TechCrunch. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- "This map shows the tube's Happn hotspots". Timeout. July 10, 2018.
|This mobile software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|