Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hard money in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hard money may refer to:
- Hard currency, globally traded currency that can serve as a reliable and stable store of value
- Hard money (policy), currency backed by specie (as opposed to fiat currency)
- "Hard money" donations to candidates for political office (tightly regulated, as opposed to unregulated "soft money")
- "Hard money" funding for academic research (consistently flowing, as opposed to "soft money" provided by competitive grants)
- Hard money loans, an asset-based loan financing secured by the value of a parcel of real estate
- Hardmoney, Kentucky, a community in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hard money.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.