From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hardcore music)
|Look up hardcore or hard-core in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardcore, hard core or hard-core may refer to:
- Hardcore punk
- Hardcore (electronic dance music genre)
- Hardcore hip hop
- Digital hardcore, a fusion between hardcore punk and electronic dance music
- Hardcore (Daddy Freddy album), 2004
- Hard Core (Paul Dean album), 1989
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim album), 1996
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim mixtape), 2014
- Hardcore '81, album by D.O.A.
- Hardcore (1977 film), a British comedy film
- Hardcore (1979 film), an American crime drama film starring George C Scott
- Hardcore (2015 film), a Russian first-person action adventure/sci-fi film directed by Ilya Naishuller of the band Biting Elbows
- Construction aggregate, often referred to as "hardcore"
- Hard core, a type of semiconductor intellectual property core
- Hardcore (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Multiverse
- Hardcore Holly, the ring name of American professional wrestler Robert Howard (born 1963)
- Hardcore pornography, a form of pornography that is explicit
- Hard-core predicate, a concept in cryptography
- Hardcore wrestling, a form of professional wrestling
- Permanent death, sometimes called "hardcore mode", a video game style which doesn't allow a killed character to be restored
- List of hardcore genres in music
- Hard Corps (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hardcore"
- All pages with a title containing Hardcore
- All pages with a title containing Hard core
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardcore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.