From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harold Harris may refer to:
- Harold Arthur Harris (1902–1974), British classical scholar
- Harold D. Harris (1903–1984), United States Marine Corps officer
- Harold R. Harris (1895–1988), American test pilot
- Harold Harris (actor) in 1986 film That's Life! (film)
- Harold Harris, director of 1999 Christmas film The Nuttiest Nutcracker
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harold Harris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.