|Full name||Harry James Hooman|
|Date of birth||27 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Worcester, England|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2010–2011||→ Hinckley United (loan)||12||(1)|
|2012||→ Bath City (Loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 03:37, 14 April 2016 (UTC).
Harry James Hooman (born 27 April 1991) is an English footballer who plays as a defender.
Hooman came through the youth ranks at Shrewsbury Town and signed his first professional contract with the club at the beginning of the 2009/10 season. He made his Shrewsbury Town debut at the age of only 18 against Northampton Town, playing in Shrewsbury Town's 3–0 win.
In November 2010, then 19-year-old Hooman was loaned to Conference North side Hinckley United to gain further first-team experience and became a regular at Hinckley United during his loan spell at the club.
Hooman became a regular in the Cheltenham Town starting line-up towards the start of the 2012–13 season, keeping club captain Steve Elliott out of the side. As a result, Hooman won the club's player of the month award for August 2012 and at the time, Cheltenham Town boss Mark Yates described Hooman as "outstanding" and said “he's been a big part of our good start to the season and the shirt is his”. Unfortunately, Hooman suffered a foot injury playing for Cheltenham Town in October 2012 and having undergone surgery on it, remained side-lined for the remainder of the season.
It was announced that Harry would join Inverness Caledonian Thistle for the start of the 2013–2014 season. Unfortunately, a persistent foot injury flared-up in pre-season training resulting in Hooman being released only days after signing for the club. However, Inverness manager Terry Butcher stated that there may be an opportunity for the player to return in the future.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Mainstream Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 9781845966010.
- "Shrews Defender out on Loan". Shrewsbury Official. 19 November 2010. Retrieved 30 January 2011.
- "Cheltenham Town sign ex-Shrews defender Harry Hooman". BBC Sport. 26 July 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- "Games played by Harry Hooman in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- "Cheltenham Town give new contract to Harry Hooman". BBC Sport. 7 June 2012. Retrieved 7 June 2013.
- "Cheltenham Town video: Super Hooman effort earns Harry the plaudits". thisisgloucestershire. 31 August 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- "Hooman blow for Robins". eatsleepsport. 12 January 2013. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Robins trio offered new deals". clubcall. 17 May 2013. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- "Tremarco relishing SPFL chance". Inverness Courier. 19 July 2013. Retrieved 19 July 2013.