From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haru is a Japanese word that means spring (season). Haru also means day in Korean.
Haru may also refer to:
- Haru (woreda), a woreda (district) in Ethiopia
- Haru (name), a unisex Japanese given name
- Haru Endou, a voice actor
- Haru Glory, the main character of the manga Rave Master
- Haru Miura, a character from the manga Reborn!
- Haru Sohma, a character from the manga Fruits Basket
- Haru (1996 film), a Japanese film
- Haru (2013 film), a Japanese film
- Yoshida Haru, a male protagonist from the anime My Little Monster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.