Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up haru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haru may also refer to:
- Haru (woreda), a woreda (district) in Ethiopia
- Haru (name), a unisex Japanese given name
- Haru (actress), Japanese actress and model
- Haru Endou, a voice actor
- Haru Glory, the main character of the manga Rave Master
- Haru Miura, a character from the manga Reborn!
- Haru Okumura, a character from Persona 5
- Haru Onodera, a character from the manga Nisekoi
- Haru Sohma, a character from the manga Fruits Basket
- Haru (1996 film), a Japanese film
- Haru (2013 film), a Japanese film
- Yoshida Haru, a male protagonist from the anime My Little Monster
- Haru (Chikurin-in), Sanada Yukimura's wife.
- Haru, from Ressha Sentai ToQger
- Haru, from Tsuritama
- Haru Glory, from Rave Master
- Haru (name), The Cat from the manga and anime Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.