Hashi may refer to:
- the Japanese name for Chopsticks
- Hashiwokakero, Japanese logic puzzle
- Hashi Station, railway station in Gōtsu, Shimane Prefecture, Japan
- HashiCorp, open-source software company based in San Francisco, California
- Abdulkadir Abdi Hashi, Somali politician
- Ali Matan Hashi, Somali senior military official and politician
- Makoto Hashi (born 1977), Japanese professional wrestler
- Mohamed Hashi, Somali politician
- Samira Hashi (born 1991), Somali-British model, social activist and community worker
- Shō Hashi (1371–1439, r. 1422–1439), the last king of Chūzan and the first king of the Ryūkyū Kingdom (today Okinawa Prefecture, Japan)
- Takayo Hashi (born 1977), Japanese female mixed martial artist
- Yoshi-Hashi, (born 1982), Japanese professional wrestler
- Yukio Hashi (born 1943), Japanese Enka singer and actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.