|Look up hater or hâter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hater or Haters may refer to:
Film and TV
- H8R, an American reality television show on the CW
- The Haters (2015 film), an Armenian teen comedy-drama film
- The Haters, aka professional wrestling alliance the Thomaselli Brothers
- H8RZ, 2015 American film
- "Hater", 2006 single by Everclear from the album Welcome to the Drama Club
- "Haters" (So Solid Crew song), a 2002 single by English music group So Solid Crew
- "Haters", a song on pop singer Hilary Duff's 2004 studio album, Hilary Duff
- "Haters" (Tony Yayo song), 2011 single by American rapper Tony Yayo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.