Hatfield, East Riding of Yorkshire
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Primary council||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|• Type||Parish Council|
|• UK Parliament||Beverley and Holderness|
|• EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Population (2011 census)|
Hatfield is a civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated 3 miles (5 km) to the south-west of Hornsea town centre and covering an area of 1,336.789 hectares (3,303.28 acres).
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Hatfield CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "2001 Census Area Profile" (PDF). East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2004. Archived (PDF) from the original on 18 March 2012. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "Hatfield CP Yorkshire through time – Administrative history of Parish-level unit: hierarchies, boundaries". A Vision of Britain through Time. University of Portsmouth & others. 2008. Retrieved 19 November 2008.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Hatfield CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 12 March 2008.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. pp. 6–7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hatfield.|
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|