Hatfield, East Riding of Yorkshire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hatfield is a civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated 3 miles (5 km) to the south-west of Hornsea town centre and covering an area of 1,336.789 hectares (3,303.28 acres).
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Hatfield Parish (1170211194)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "2001 Census Area Profile" (PDF). East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2004. Archived (PDF) from the original on 18 March 2012. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "Little Hatfield CP Yorkshire through time – Administrative history of Parish-level unit: hierarchies, boundaries". A Vision of Britain through Time. University of Portsmouth & others. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Hatfield CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 12 March 2008.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. pp. 6–7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hatfield.|
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|