Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hausdorff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hausdorff may refer to:
- A Hausdorff space, when used as an adjective, as in "the real line is Hausdorff."
- Felix Hausdorff (1868–1942), the German mathematician after whom Hausdorff spaces are named
- Hausdorff dimension, a measure theoretic concept of dimension
- The Hausdorff distance, or Hausdorff metric, which measures how far two compact non-empty subsets of a metric space are from each other
- Hausdorff density
- Hausdorff maximal principle
- Hausdorff measure
- Hausdorff moment problem
- Hausdorff paradox
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hausdorff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.