|Look up Hausdorff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hausdorff may refer to:
- A Hausdorff space, when used as an adjective, as in "the real line is Hausdorff."
- Felix Hausdorff (1868–1942), the German mathematician after whom Hausdorff spaces are named
- Hausdorff dimension, a measure theoretic concept of dimension
- The Hausdorff distance, or Hausdorff metric, which measures how far two compact non-empty subsets of a metric space are from each other
- Hausdorff density
- Hausdorff maximal principle
- Hausdorff measure
- Hausdorff moment problem
- Hausdorff paradox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hausdorff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.