Havre station in May 2017.
|Location||235 Main Street
Havre, MT 59501
|Owned by||BNSF Railway|
|Platforms||1 side platform, 1 island platform|
|Passengers (2014)||11,343 15.3%|
On static display, next to the station, is Great Northern Railway steam locomotive #2584, a 4-8-4 S-2 "Northern" Class. Nearby is a sculpture representing "U.S. – Canada Friendship" and a statue of James J. Hill, the man for whom the Empire Builder is named and the developer of the Great Northern Railway.
Notes and references
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Montana" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2015.
- "Amtrak - Great American Stations". Amtrak. Retrieved 2007-02-01.
- Grau, Kara; Bruns-Dubois, Melissa; Nickerson, Norma P. (December 2006). "The Economic Review of the Travel Industry in Montana" (PDF). Institute for Tourism and Recreation Research at the University of Montana. Retrieved 2007-02-01. External link in
Media related to Havre station at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Havre, MT
- Havre Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Harve, Montana Amtrak Station (The SubwayNut)
|This Montana train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|