From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hax or HAX may refer to:
- Carolyn Hax (born 1966), American advice columnist
- Heinz Hax (1900–1969), German athlete and Iron Cross recipient
- Mike Hax (born 1970), German judoka
- Hacks (disambiguation)
- Haida language, spoken in Canada and the United States
- Hatbox Field, a closed airfield in Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States
- HAX Accelerator, a seed accelerator in Shenzhen, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.