(Redirected from Hea)
HEA may refer to:
- Hektoen enteric agar, used in microbiology to identify certain organisms
- Higher Education Academy, in the United Kingdom
- Higher Education Act of 1965, an Act of the Congress of the United States which was supposed to strengthen the resources of colleges and universities, and to provide financial aid to students
- Higher Education Act 2004, an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which introduced several changes to the higher education system
- Higher Education Authority, in the Republic of Ireland
- Hockey East Association, an NCAA hockey conference
- High entropy alloys a new class of multi-component alloys in materials science
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HEA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.