|Look up headboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Headboard may refer to:
- Headboard (furniture), a piece of furniture that attaches to the head of a bed
- "Headboard" (song), a 2009 song by rapper Hurricane Chris featuring Mario and Plies
- Headboard (train), a board attached to the front of trains, especially named trains
- Headboard (ship), a fitting on a sail often used to attach halyards with a headboard shackle
- A gravemarker made of wood, commonly used as a temporary marker, and in America before the commodification of stone gravemarkers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headboard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.