|Traded as||LSE: HEAD|
|Dick Peters, Chairman |
Steve Wilson, CEO
|Revenue||£693.6 million (2016)|
|£41.1 million (2016)|
|£32.5 million (2016)|
Headlam Group plc is a British based company which distributes floor coverings throughout Europe. It specializes in carpet, residential vinyl, wood, laminate, luxury vinyl tile, and commercial flooring. Headlam Group is currently listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE: HEAD)
Headlam Group was established in 1992 by way of a series of acquisitions from Hickson plc which began with the purchase of Headlam Newcastle and Hadfields Stockport early that year. In 2011 Headlam Group purchased a Scottish-based company, West Fife Flooring for £1.2million. Its international expansion began with the purchase of Lethem-Vergeer in the Netherlands in 1996.
- "Directors & Senior Management". Headlam Group. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Headlam Group. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- "HEADLAM GROUP PLC". London Stock Exchange. Retrieved 10 July 2017.
- Headlam History Archived 2014-02-22 at the Wayback Machine
- "Headlam sounds warning over initial targets". Birmingham Post. 1 September 2008.