|Look up headless or headlessness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Being headless is acrania, the failure of an individual animal to develop a head, despite belonging to a species that normally does so.
Headless may also refer to:
- Headless (2000) a British television series starring Patrick Robinson and Ginny Holder
- Headless system, a server with no monitor, keyboard, or mouse attached
- Headless browser, a web browser without a graphical user interface
- Headless, a foe in Ultima
- Headless, NPCs in The Matrix Online
- Headless phrase, a term in linguistics for a phrase with no head
- Headless (film), a 2015 horror film by Arthur Cullipher
- Acephaly, a condition where a headless lower body can live if not detached from the body of its more normal twin
- Decapitation, the severing of the whole head from the body
- Blemmyes, a headless humanoid creature
- The Headless Horseman (disambiguation)
- Mike the Headless Chicken (non-fiction)
- Head (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headless.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.