Headline Shirts is a San Francisco based online T-shirt company specializing in politically satirical or otherwise humorous graphic themes inspired by current events and popular culture. The company was launched in 2004 by Atticus Von, a San Francisco resident and frequent subject of fashion editorials and articles concerning the controversial nature of his unique and subversive aesthetic approach to product design.
- "Samuel Jackson tee hates the word 'blogosphere' / Boing Boing". www.boingboing.net. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "San Francisco Bay Guardian | Looking for a Guardian article?". San Francisco Bay Guardian. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Modern Luxury". www.sanfranmag.com. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "NOTCOT: Headline Shirts Review". www.notcot.com. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Tcritic by Karl Long – The Daily T-Shirt Blog Covering Indie Fashion and Design". tcritic.com. Retrieved 2018-05-19.