From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Headsets)
|Look up headset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Headset may refer to:
- Headset (audio), audio headphone(s), particularly with an attached microphone
- Headset (bicycle part), a bicycle part that connects the fork to the frame
- Head-mounted display, a video display mounted on a head strap or helmet
- Virtual reality headset, a head-mounted display used for virtual reality
- Headset (California band), an American alternative rock band
- Headset (Seattle band), an American alternative rock band
- Headset (Jimmy Tamborello), an electronica / hip-hop group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.