|Look up headshot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A head shot is a photograph of a person's face and head.
Headshot or head shot may also refer to:
- A ballistic shot hitting the head, a mechanic for attaining critical hits in many video games
- Headshot (2011 film), a Thai thriller directed by Pen-Ek Ratanaruang
- Headshot, the working title for Bullet to the Head, a 2012 film starring Sylvester Stallone
- Headshot (2016 film), an Indonesian action film starring Iko Uwais, known for The Raid films
- headshots, in National Dodgeball League rules, are when a player is hit directly in the head by a thrown ball
- Head shot, a type of shot taken by a sniper
- Headshots: SE7EN, an album by Atmosphere
- "Headshot" (Yes, Dear), an episode of the TV show Yes, Dear
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Headshot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.