From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heap may refer to:
- Heap (data structure), a data structure commonly used to implement a priority queue
- Heap (programming) (or free store), an area of memory used for dynamic memory allocation
- Heap overflow, a type of buffer overflow that occurs in the heap data area
- Heapsort, a comparison-based sorting algorithm
- Heap (mathematics), a generalization of a group
- Heap leaching, an industrial mining process
- The Heap, a golden-age comic book character similar to but well pre-dating Marvel Comics' Man-Thing and later re-imagined by Todd McFarlane for his series Spawn
- Heap, Bury, England
- High Explosive, Armor-Piercing ammunition and ordnance
- Holocaust Education and Avoidance Pod, an idea put forth in Neal Stephenson's book Cryptonomicon
- Heap Big Chief
- Pile (disambiguation)
- Sorites paradox, also known as the "paradox of the heap"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.