Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heart pain may refer to:
- Angina, insufficient blood flow to the heart muscles causing chest pain
- Broken heart, a metaphor for the intense stress or pain one feels at experiencing great longing
- Chest pain, pain in any region of the chest, generally considered a medical emergency
- Heart attack, lack of blood flow to part of the heart causing damage to the heart muscles
- Heartburn, a burning sensation in the central chest or upper central abdomen caused by gastric acid
- Psychological pain, an unpleasant feeling of a psychological, non-physical origin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heart pain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.