Movie Poster "Les Feux de la Chandeleur"
|Directed by||Serge Korber|
|Written by||Serge Korber
Bernard Le Coq
|Music by||Michel Legrand|
|24 May 1972|
Marie-Louise (Anne Giradot) is a woman whose love for her ex-husband will not die. The Lawyer Alexandre (Jean Rochefort) left her, because she attended a few leftist marches and demonstrations. While her daughter Laura (Claude Jade) falls in love with Marc (Bernard Fresson), Marie-Louise keeps hoping that Alexandre will come back to her. Laura helps her to fight for love and Marie-Louise is so attached to this idea that when her son (Bernard Le Coq) finally convinces her that he will never return, the realization has dire consequences.
- Annie Girardot (Marie Louise Boursault)
- Jean Rochefort (Alexandre Boursault)
- Claude Jade (Laura Boursault)
- Bernard Le Coq (Jean-Paul Boursault)
- Bernard Fresson (Marc Champenois)
- Jean Bouise (Father Yves Bouteiller)
- Gabriella Boccardo (Annie)
- Ilaria Occhini (Clotilde)
|This article related to a French film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|