Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heat exchange may refer to:
- Heat transfer, an area of engineering concerned with the transfer of thermal energy (heat)
- Heat exchanger, a device built for heat transfer from one medium to another
- Air conditioner, a device that cools interior air, such as that of a building or vehicle
- Heat sink, a device used to absorb energy, typically by using its large mass to raise its temperature slightly or by changing phase
- Radiator, a device used to either move heat away from an object or heat an interior space by circulating a fluid through thin metal tubes
- Refrigerator, a device used to cool objects or interior spaces
- Space heater, a device used to heat spaces, typically interior spaces
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heat exchange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.