|Traded as||OTCQB: HBRK|
|Headquarters||Ashland, Oregon, U.S.|
Brady Brim-DeForest (Chairman)|
William C. Patridge (President & CEO)
Hedgebrook is an American publicly traded company listed on the OTC Bulletin Board and headquartered in Ashland, Oregon that focuses on mergers and acquisitions in various industries, including aerospace, consumer, energy and health care. The company was founded in 2004 and is chaired by Brady Brim-DeForest.
- "Entity Details Secretary of State, Nevada: Hedgebrook". Nevada Secretary of State. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- "Deal shop Hedgebrook to list on Pink Sheets". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- "Crunchbase: Hedgebrook". Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- "Ashland global trade firm registers with SEC". Mail Tribune. Retrieved 2013-01-22.
- "Investor purchases stake in ecoSolutions Intl. of Ashland". Mail Tribune. Retrieved 2013-01-22.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|