From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Heer or heer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heer may refer to:
- Jeffrey Heer (born 1979), American computer scientist and entrepreneur
- Kamal Heer (born 1973), Punjabi singer and musician
- Oswald Heer (1809–1883), Swiss botanist and naturalist with the standard botanical author abbreviation Heer
- Manmohan Waris ("Manmohan Heer", born 1970), Punjabi singer and musician
- Sangtar ("Sangtar Heer", born 1973), Punjabi composer and musician
- Heer (film), a 1956 Bollywood film
- "Heer" (instrumental), a 1991 instrumental by Pakistani band Junoon
- Heer, Netherlands, an area in the municipality of Maastricht, Limburg
- Heer (army)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.