From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heer or Heer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heer may refer to:
- German Army, or Deutsches Heer (1955-present), for the Cold War Army of West Germany and the current Army of Germany
- German Army (Wehrmacht), or Deutsches Heer (1935-46), for the Second World War Army of Nazi Germany
- Reichswehr, or Reichsheer (1919-35), for the interwar Army of the Weimar Republic
- German Army (German Empire), or 'Deutsches Heer (1871-1919), for Army of the German Empire
- Army of the Holy Roman Empire, or Reichsheer (1422-1806), for the army of the Holy Roman Empire
- Bundesheer or German Federal Army, the Army of the German Confederation (1815-1866)
- Österreichisches Bundesheer (1920-present), the current Military of Austria
- Heer, the current ground component of the Military of Switzerland
- Oswald Heer, a botanist and naturalist with the standard botanical author abbreviation Heer.
- Kamal Heer, a Punjabi singer and musician.
- Manmohan Waris ("Manmohan Heer"), a legendary Punjabi singer and musician.
- Sangtar ("Sangtar Heer"), a Punjabi composer and musician.
- Other meanings
- Heer, Netherlands, an area in the municipality of Maastricht, Limburg
- Heer (film), a 1956 Bollywood film
- Heer (instrumental), an instrumental by Pakistani band Junoon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.