From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been requested that the title of this article be changed to Helder. Please see the relevant discussion on the discussion page. Do not move the page until the discussion has reached consensus for the change and is closed.|
|Look up helder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Helder may also refer to:
- Helder Expedition, the 1799 Anglo-Russian invasion of Holland
- Anne-Marie Helder (21st century), British singer-songwriter
- Glenn Helder (born 1968), Dutch footballer
- Luke Helder (born 1981), American bomber
- John Helder Wedge (1793–1872), Tasmanian politician
- "Helder" (comics), a short comics story by Chester Brown
- Hélder, a Portuguese masculine given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Helder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.