From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heliotrope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heliotrope may refer to:
- Heliotrope (mineral)
- Heliotropism, plants' diurnal motion in response to the sun's movement
- Heliotropium, a genus of flowering plants
Art, media and entertainment
- Heliotrope, a story collection by Justina Robson
- Heliotropes (band), a Brooklyn-based band
- "Heliotrope" (song), by At the Drive-In
- "Heliotrope Bouquet", a 1907 song composed by Scott Joplin and Louis Chauvin.
- "Heliotrope", a song by Robyn Hitchcock on the album Moss Elixir
- Heliotrope Studios, a video game developer
- Heliotrope (building), a rotating home built by Rolf Disch
- Heliotrope (color), a pink-purple color, named for the color of the flowering plants (above)
- Heliotrope (instrument), a surveying tool
- Heliotrope, a distinctive rash associated with juvenile dermatomyositis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heliotrope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.