|Look up heliotrope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heliotrope most often refers to:
- Heliotrope (color), a pink-purple color, named for the color of the flowering plants (next)
- Heliotropium, a genus of flowering plants
Art, media and entertainment
- Heliotrope, a story collection by Justina Robson
- Heliotropes (band), a Brooklyn-based band
- "Heliotrope" (song), by At the Drive-In
- "Heliotrope Bouquet", a 1907 song composed by Scott Joplin and Louis Chauvin.
- "Heliotrope", a song by Robyn Hitchcock on the album Moss Elixir
- Heliotrope Studios, a video game developer
- Heliotrope, a distinctive rash associated with dermatomyositis, including juvenile dermatomyositis
- Heliotrope (instrument), in surveying, a long distance survey target based on mirror-reflected sunlight
- Heliotrope (building), a rotating home built by Rolf Disch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heliotrope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.