From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the 1918 Western film. For other uses, see Hellbent. For the Doctor Who episode, see Hell Bent (Doctor Who).
|Directed by||John Ford|
|Written by||John Ford
Eugene B. Lewis
|Cinematography||Ben F. Reynolds|
- Harry Carey as Cheyenne Harry
- Duke R. Lee as Cimmaron Bill (as Duke Lee)
- Neva Gerber as Bess Thurston
- Vester Pegg as Jack Thurston
- Joe Harris as Beau Ross (as Joseph Harris)
- Steve Clemente as Undetermined Role
- Millard K. Wilson as Undetermined Role
- Molly Malone as Undetermined Role
- "Progressive Silent Film List: Hell Bent". Silent Era. Retrieved March 1, 2008.
|This 1910s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|