Hell Bent for Leather
Hell Bent for Leather may refer to:
- Hell Bent for Leather (Laine album), 1960s LP by Frankie Laine
- Hell Bent for Leather (Judas Priest album) or Killing Machine (original UK title)
- "Hell Bent for Leather" (song), the title song
- Hell Bent for Leather (Milan album), an album by Milan the Leather Boy
- Hell Bent for Leather (film), a 1960 western starring Audie Murphy
- Hell Bent Forever: A Tribute to Judas Priest, a tribute album
- Hell Bent for Letters, an album by BlöödHag
Hell Bent for leather. A phrase used to mean going very fast without regard to safety. Derived from : going to Hell, meaning: the outcome of an event will be bad. Bent: Having an inclination or penchant towards something, and "for leather": the dictionary meaning of the word "for" being "because of" or "the result of", and leather, when used to riding a horse is a crop made of leather used to spur the horse on ever faster. So, "Hell bent for leather" means going to hell as quickly as possible because you're whipping the horse to get there faster.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hell Bent for Leather.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.