|Industry||Learning and development|
|Todd Turner (CEO); Jean Wemaëre (Chairman)|
|Services||Training, consultancy, managed learning|
Hemsley Fraser is a learning and development company, with offices in the UK (London and Plymouth), the USA (Washington DC) and Germany (Frankfurt). It provides training courses, digital and blended learning, consulting services and managed learning services. Founded in 1991, Hemsley Fraser operates in 50 countries and works with 36 percent of Fortune Global 500 corporations.
Learning and development portfolio
- Hemsley Fraser provides 250 training courses, on leadership, management, personal effectiveness, project management, PA & secretary, marketing, purchasing, finance, HR, sales and service.
- In-house, blended and custom learning programmes.
- Digital and micro-learning content, including proprietary digital books and videos.
- Managed learning services/outsourcing.
- Consultancy on people management and learning & development issues.
Accreditations & Partnerships
- Investors in People: Hemsley Fraser has the Investors in People Standard for achieving success through people.
- Environmental management: Hemsley Fraser operates an Environmental Management System which complies with ISO 14001:2004.
- Chartered Management Institute
- The Institute of Leadership and Management
- Association for Project Management
- MSP® Programme Management
- MoR® Management of Risk
- Member of the Agile Business Consortium Community
About the parent company Demos/Weidong
Established in 1972 - and headquartered in Paris, France - Demos is a global provider of learning and development, with 650 employees and a network of 3,000 trainers.
Based in Beijing, China, Weidong Group provides online training for 130 million learners in 195 countries. It is Unesco's first world partner in the field of education.
- http://www.hemsleyfraser.co.uk/Global/NewsAndEvents/41 Hemsley Fraser. Retrieved September 11, 2013.
- http://www.demosgroup.com/FR-FR/groupe/investisseurs/Documents/press%20release%20Hemsley%20Fraser.pdf Demos Group. Retrieved September 11, 2013.
- http://uk.reuters.com/business/quotes/ALDMO.PA/key-developments/article/3320100 Retrieved January 30, 2017.