This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Learning and development|
|Todd Turner (CEO); Jean Wemaëre (Chairman)|
|Services||Training, consultancy, managed learning|
Hemsley Fraser is a learning and development company, with offices in the UK (London and Plymouth), the USA (Washington DC) and Australia (Brighton). It provides open training courses, in-company and customised learning programmes, consulting services and managed learning services. Founded in 1991, Hemsley Fraser provides access to over 2000 courses in 12 countries worldwide and works with 36 percent of Fortune Global 500 corporations.
In 2008, Hemsley Fraser was acquired by France-based training group Demos.
Learning and development portfolio
Hemsley Fraser provides 250 open training courses, on leadership, management, personal effectiveness, project management, sales and service. It has a central London training centre, in Grosvenor Place, and a Washington DC training centre on Sumner Square.
The company also provides:
- In-company and custom learning programmes
- Coaching and talent management
- Managed learning services/outsourcing
- Consultancy on people management-related issues and learning & development strategy
Accreditations & Partnerships
- Investors in People: Hemsley Fraser has the Investors in People Standard for achieving success through people.
- Environmental management: Hemsley Fraser operates an Environmental Management System which complies with ISO 14001:2004.
- Chartered Management Institute
- The Institute of Leadership and Management
- Association for Project Management
- MSP® Programme Management
- MoR® Management of Risk
About the parent company Demos Group
Established in 1972 - and headquartered in Paris, France - Demos is a global provider of learning and development, with subsidiaries and operations in France, UK, USA, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Poland, Czech Republic, Morocco, Algeria, China and Australia. It has 650 employees and a network of over 3,000 trainers.
- http://www.hemsleyfraser.co.uk/Global/NewsAndEvents/41 Hemsley Fraser. Retrieved September 11, 2013.
- http://www.demosgroup.com/FR-FR/groupe/investisseurs/Documents/press%20release%20Hemsley%20Fraser.pdf Demos Group. Retrieved September 11, 2013.
- http://www.hemsleyfraser.co.uk/LearningSolutions Hemsley Fraser. Retrieved September 11, 2013.