From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henneberg may refer to:
- the House of Henneberg, German nobility
- County of Henneberg, a mediaeval state in the Holy Roman Empire
- Henneberg, Thuringia, a municipality in Thuringia, Germany
- Mary Jane (Molly) Henneberg, b. 1973, TV reporter
- Zdzisław Henneberg, (1911-1941) Polish pilot (Squadron Leader) in a Battle of Britain
- Henneberg, Allan, b. 1964, a Danish Computer Engineer and Adventure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henneberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.