Henning Elof Sjöström (13 May 1922 – 16 October 2011) was a Swedish defense attorney, and regarded as Sweden's first celebrity lawyer due to his high-profile cases. Sjöström was the attorney for Kurt Haijby during the Haijby affair, in which Haijby was accused of blackmailing Swedish King Gustav V.
Sjöström was married to fellow defense attorney Kerstin Sandels. He died in Stockholm in 2011.
- Vägen från byn (1963)
- Vägen förbi (1965) (with Ernst Sjöström)
- Det glatta livet (1966) (with Ernst Sjöström)
- Så fortsatte vägen från byn (1968) (with Ernst Sjöström)
- Silverarken (1969) (with Ernst Sjöström)
- Kvinnorna i byn (1973)
- Männen från byn (1974)
- Mördaren i byn (1975) (with Gunnar Sjöström)
- Pigorna i byn (1976) (with Ernst Sjöström)
- "Henning Sjöström död". SvD Nyheter. Retrieved 2011-10-17.