Henrietta Jane Green
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Her first directory, British Food Finds published in 1987 listed many of these and she now runs www.FoodLoversBritain.com which acts as an up-to-date online directory.
In March - April 2009, she featured as a judge on ITV's Taste The Nation in which regional teams from across the UK competed to be crowned winner.
She regularly appears on BBC Radio 4's The Food Programme, and writes regularly in Food Magazines
- Fine Flavoured Food: Fresh Approach to Lighter Cookery, 1978
- The Marinade Cookbook, 1979
- British Food Finds, 1987
- RAC Food Routes: The Motorists’ Guide to Seeing, Tasting and Buying Britain’s Best Local Food, 1988
- 10 Minute Cuisine: Good Fresh Food Very Fast, 1990(?)
(with Marie-Pierre Moine)
- Quick Cuisine – Sensation Food in Less Than 30 Minutes, 1991
(with Marie-Pierre Moine and Lewis Esson)
- Fast Food for Friends, 1996
(with Lewis Esson, Marie-Pierre Moine and Patrice de Villiers)
- Henrietta Green’s New Country Kitchen: The Best Produce, the Best Recipes, 1992 published in America as A Glorious Harvest: Robust Recipes from the Dairy, Pasture, Orchard and Sea, 1994
- Henrietta Green’s Food Lovers’ Guide to Britain, 1993
- Fresh from the Garden: The RHS Cookbook, 1994
- The Festive Food of England, 1995
- Henrietta Green’s Food Lovers’ Christmas, 1997
- Recipes from an English Country Garden (Sarah’s Garden), 1998
- Henrietta Green’s Farmers’ Market Cookbook, 2001
- The Borough Market Book: From Roots to Renaissance, 2006
- Brown, Catherine (10 February 2001). "At a stall near you; Farmers are setting up stall in villages and towns throughout Britain for their campaign to ensure local for local people". The Herald. Glasgow. p. 24. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- "National Food Journalist urges Welsh Food Producers to Get Seductive!". Welsh Country. 16 November 2010. Archived from the original on 22 September 2011.
- Mesure, Susie (27 June 2010). "Henrietta Green: When you've got taste, you know it". The Independent. London. Archived from the original on 22 September 2011.