Henry T. Blackaby is the founder of Blackaby Ministries International and an influential evangelical pastor. Most known for his best selling study called Experiencing God, he has also authored many other books and articles. Blackaby's lifetime of work has had a significant impact upon the religious life of many evangelicals in the United States and in Canada. His books have been translated into more than 40 languages and have had worldwide influence.
Henry T. Blackaby was born in British Columbia. He studied English and History at the University of British Columbia as an undergraduate and earned his B.D. and Th.M. from Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary. He also holds four honorary doctorate degrees. In 1970, Blackaby began pastoring at a tiny church in Saskatoon, Canada. Blackaby went on to serve on the staff at the North American Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention and also served as special assistant to the presidents of the International Mission Board and LifeWay Christian Resources. Other accomplishments include serving as a music director, an education director, pastored in California and Canada, and President of Canadian Baptist Theological College for seven years. He has notably published many spiritual books. One of his most popular publications was Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God  in 1990, selling seven million copies. Blackaby also won the Gold Medallion Award for the devotionals, Experiencing God Together and Experiencing God Day by Day.
- University of British Columbia – English & History
- Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary – Bachelor of Divinity & Master of Theology
- Four Honorary Doctorates have also been awarded
- Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God
- Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God : Youth Edition
- Experiencing God: How to Live the Full Adventure of Knowing and Doing the Will of God
- Spiritual Leadership: Moving People on to God's Agenda
- Experiencing God Day-By-Day: The Devotional and Journal
- Hearing God's Voice
- The Man God Uses
- Experiencing the Spirit: The Power of Pentecost Every Day
- Experiencing Prayer with Jesus: The Power of His Presence and Example
- Called to Be God's Leader: Lessons from the Life of Joshua
- Holiness: God's Plan for Fullness of Life
- Created to Be God's Friend: How God Shapes Those He Loves
- What's So Spiritual about Your Gifts?
- Experiencing the Cross: Your Greatest Opportunity for Victory Over Sin
- Fresh Encounter: God's Plan for Your Spiritual Awakening
- Experiencing the Resurrection: The Everyday Encounter That Changes Your Life
- Experiencing God Day by Day
- Called & Accountable: God's Purpose for Every Believer
- Experiencing God; How to Live the Full Adventure of Knowing and Doing the Will of God
- On Mission with God: Living God's Purpose for His Glory
- The Ways of God: How God Reveals Himself Before a Watching World
- Chosen to Be God's Prophet: Samuel
- What the Spirit Is Saying to the Churches
- A God Centered Church: Experiencing God Together
- Discovering God's Daily Agenda
- Anointed to Be God's Servants: How God Blesses Those Who Serve Together
- Experiencing God Together: God's Plan to Touch Your World
- When God Speaks: How to Recognize God's Voice and Respond in Obedience
- "Christian Book Previews – Henry & Mel Blackaby Bio". christianbookpreviews.com. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- "Broadcast". drjamesdobson.org. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- Henry T. Blackaby; Richard Blackaby; Claude V. King (2008) . Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God. B&H Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-8054-4753-8.
- "About Blackaby Ministries: Staff: Henry T. Blackaby" Archived 2014-03-13 at the Wayback Machine. blackaby.net. Retrieved 2015-01-20.
- "Blackaby Ministries International | BMI Team". blackaby.net. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- "Books by Henry T. Blackaby (Author of Experiencing God)". goodreads.com. Retrieved 2014-03-01. Henry T. Blackaby is listed as a co-author of these books, along with such other writers as Melvin D., Richard and Tom Blackaby, Claude V. King, and others.