Henry Thomas Hamblin
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The essence of Hamblin's mystical experience and philosophy was of the omnipresence, omnipotence and all-goodness of God ("The Kingdom or realm of God is with us now and always").[better source needed] He believed that "abounding health, sufficiency of supply, achievement, accomplishment and joy indescribable are the normal state for man.", and that, to achieve this state, man needed to come into "harmony with Cosmic Law". Over time the emphasis of Hamblin's written work changed from showing people how to change their lives through right thought and faith, to teaching them how to find a living consciousness of God for himself alone.
Hamblin's work is continued to this day through the Hamblin Trust,[better source needed] a registered charity which publishes his books and the magazine, "New Vision" (founded in 1921). The trust, set in three acres of gardens in Bosham, West Sussex, is also a venue for organisations and events promoting healthy living and personal development.[better source needed][full citation needed]
Books by Henry Thomas Hamblin
- Within You is the Power 1920.
- The Way of the Practical Mystic (Polair Publishing, 2004).
- The Story of my Life (Science of Thought Press).
- My Search for Truth (1938)
- The Message of a Flower (10 editions published between 1921 and 1928.)
- The Power of Thought 1920.
- Life Without Strain (5 editions published between 1941 and 1974).
- Tagiĝas [in Esperanto] (F.H. Emptage, College Press, Deal, Kent, no date).
- The Life of the Spirit (6 editions published between 1920 and 2012).
- Divine Adjustment. How Divine Law works in our life. (1937)
- Dynamic thought : Harmony, health, success through the power of right thinking. (3 editions published between 1921 and 1923)
- Right Thinking and its application to inward attainment and outward achievement. (1921)
- The fundamentals of true success. (1924)
- Worstell, Dr. Robert C. Secrets to the Laws of Attraction (Worstell foundation) p 89.