Heok Hui Tan
Heok Hui Tan is a Singaporean ichthyologist at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum of the National University of Singapore. Dr. Tan’s main interest lies in the systematics of Southeast Asian freshwater fishes, encompassing taxonomy, ecology and biogeography. His primary areas of research focus on neglected and de novo habitats such as peat swamp forests, swamp forests, and rapids.
- The Borneo Suckers: Revision of the Torrent Loaches of Borneo (Balitoridae, Gastromyzon, Neogastromyzon) (Natural History Publications (Borneo): 2006) ISBN 9838121053, 9789838121057
- Britz, R., Kottelat. M, & Tan, H.H. 2011. Fangfangia spinicleithralis, a new genus and species of miniature cyprinid fish from the peat swamp forests of Borneo (Teleostei: Cyprinidae). Ichthyological Exploration of Freshwaters 22(4): 327–335. (PDF)
Tan has (co-)authored many publications. Also see the list of publications in the external links.
- "Profile of Heok Hui Tan on ResearchGate". researchgate.net. Retrieved August 25, 2018.
- "Heok Hui Tan on THE DIGITAL NATURE ARCHIVE OF SINGAPORE". lkcnhm.nus.edu.sg. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- "Tan Heok Hui taxa on WikiSpecies". species.wikimedia.org. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- "Google Scholar Citations". Retrieved August 25, 2018.
- "The Code Online". International Council of Zoological Nomenclature.
- Hui Tan on Freshwater and Invasion Biology Laboratory (FIB Lab)
- Data related to Heok Hui Tan at Wikispecies
|This Singaporean biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|