Hercules Bellville from his 1976 World Service Authority passport
June 18, 1939|
San Diego, USA
|Died||February 21, 2009
Hercules Bellville (June 18, 1939 – February 21, 2009) was an American film producer. Working with Jeremy Thomas at London's Recorded Picture Company for much of his later career, he was an associate producer on The Dreamers and Sexy Beast, and the co-producer of Blood and Wine. Formerly Bellville acted as Roman Polanski's assistant director on many films, working with the director in a creative capacity for over a decade. Bellville was an associate producer on Polanski's The Tenant, and it is his hands that come through the wall to menace Catherine Deneuve in Repulsion.
- The Dreamers (2003)
- Sexy Beast (2000)
- All the Little Animals (1998)
- Blood and Wine (1996)
- Strangers Kiss (1983)
- The Tenant (1976)
Bellville's grave in Highgate Cemetery
- Auty, Chris (February 23, 2009). "Hercules Bellville". Retrieved September 15, 2016 – via The Guardian.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hercules Bellville.|
- Hercules Bellville on Internet Movie Database
- McCarthy, Todd (February 24, 2009). "Producer Hercules Bellville dies". Retrieved September 15, 2016.
- "Hercules Bellville: Much-loved film producer who worked with Polanski,". March 2, 2009. Retrieved September 15, 2016.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|