|Look up hereafter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term hereafter or afterlife as described in one or more religions involves the continuation of something after physical death o of the body. That continuation is believed to be of something variously referred to as the "soul", or the "spirit", or the mind.
Hereafter may also refer to:
- Hereafter (album), a 2007 power metal album
- Hereafter (film), a 2010 film by Clint Eastwood
- "Hereafter", an episode of Justice League
- Here in After, an album by Immolation
- Afterlife (disambiguation)
- After death (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "hereafter"
- All pages with titles containing "hereafter"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hereafter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.