From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Herero or herero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Herero may refer to:
- Herero people, a people belonging to the Bantu group, with about 240,000 members alive today
- Herero language, a language of the Bantu family (Niger-Congo group)
- Herero Chat, a species of bird in the family Muscicapidae
- Herero Day, a gathering of the Herero people of Namibia to commemorate their deceased chieftains
- Herero Mall, an informal business area in the Katutura suburb of Windhoek, the capital of Namibia
- Herero and Namaqua Genocide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.