Jump to navigation Jump to search
Herpes may refer to:
- Genital herpes, a genital infection
- Herpes simplex, a disease
- Herpes zoster, a disease better known as shingles
- Herpes labialis, a disease
- Herpes (journal), a peer-reviewed medical journal published by Cambridge Medical Publication
- Herpes (weevil), a beetle genus in the tribe Thecesternini
- Herpes simplex virus, organism that causes infection
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herpes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.