From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hibiscus or hibiscus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants.
Hibiscus may also refer to:
- Hibiscus (entertainer) (1949–1982), American actor
- HMS Hibiscus, two vessels of the British Royal Navy
- USS Hibiscus (1864), a United States Navy ship
- Hibiscus (album), a 2005 album by Stonefree
- Hibiscus (restaurant), a restaurant in England
- Hibiscus tea, tea made from the flowers of hibiscus sabdariffa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hibiscus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.