Hickman sea sled
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A new type of vessel, which promises to revolutionize water craft and which takes the same place on the water that the automobile does on land - Scientific American 26 September 1914
- Campbell, Lorne. Innovation in Small Craft Design - A Tribute. The Royal Institute of Naval Architects Web Site.
- Gerr, Dave. "The Hickman Sea Sled: The Best High Speed Hull Ever? (article)" Boatbuilder Magazine Sept/Oct 1998.
- Gerr, Dave. "Sea Sled Slides Again (article)." Boatbuilder Magazine Jan/Feb 2003
- Hall, Charles H. "Manufacturing Sea Sleds (article)." Motor Boat. 10 Nov 1926
- Nelson, Curtis L. Hunters in the Shallows: A History of the PT Boat. 2003 ISBN 978-1-57488-601-6
- Seidman, David. "Damned by Faint Praise (article)." 100th issue of Wooden Boat, May/June 1991.
- Miss Lakeside - Genius Comes Home to Roost, a 1925 Hickman Sea Sled
- The sea sledge
- The Sea Sled Story circa 1985
- Original Design and Conception of the 13-foot Whaler Hull
- Records of the Mystic Shipyard
- John S. Barry Papers
- Inverted Vee bottom boats ~ the start of a revolution
|This article about a type of ship or boat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|