High tide (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up high tide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High tide is a state of tide.
High tide or High Tide may also refer to:
- High Tide (1947 film), a film noir from 1947
- High Tide (1987 film), a 1987 Australian film
- "High Tide", a TUGS episode
- High Tide (album), album by High Tide
- High Tide (EP), extended play by Harry Fraud
- High Tide (band), a 1960s British band
- "High Tide", a song by Holly Miranda from The Magician's Private Library
- High Tide (G.I. Joe), a fictional member of the Phoenix Guard in G.I. Joe: America's Elite
- High Tide (TV series), starring Rick Springfield
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High tide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.