Hindi Ka Na Mag-iisa
|Hindi Ka Na Mag-iisa|
|Created by||GMA Entertainment TV Group|
|Developed by||Dode Cruz|
|Written by||Lobert Villela
|Directed by||Gil Tejada, Jr.|
|Creative director(s)||Jun Lana|
Angelu de Leon
|Theme music composer||Arnie Mendaros|
|Opening theme||"Hindi Ka Na Mag-iisa"
by Jennylyn Mercado
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||80 episodes|
|Executive producer(s)||Kaye Atienza-Cadsawan|
|Producer(s)||Lilybeth G. Rasonable|
|Location(s)||Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i NTSC|
|Original release||July 9– October 26, 2012|
Hindi Ka Na Mag-iisa (English: Never Be Alone) is a Filipino drama series created and written by Dode Cruz, under the direction of Gil Tejada, aired on GMA Network. This series headlines Jennylyn Mercado and Sid Lucero, Frank Magalona, Krystal Reyes and Angelu de Leon. The series premiered on July 9, 2012 replacing Hiram na Puso on GMA Afternoon Prime block and July 11, 2012 worldwide via GMA Pinoy TV.
Hindi Ka Na Mag-iisa ended on October 26, 2012 and to be replaced by Yesterday's Bride. It ran for 16 weeks with a total of 80 episodes overall.
The series tells the story of Elisa, who at a very young age, learned and experienced all the hardships in life. Because of the trials young Elisa endured, she has no self-confidence and doesn't trust people immediately because she feels that the people she loves will always leave her. Elisa is scared of falling in love because she doesn't exactly know how to love someone since she never experienced it yet.
However, all these will change when she meets and gets to know her younger sister, Angelica who is mentally challenged. At first, Elisa is hesitant and can't feel any love or affection towards her sister because she believes that their mother left her to have a better life and chose Angelica over her. But eventually she learns to care and love her sister.
Andrew will play an important role in Elisa's life. Andrew falls for Elisa. He'll help and teach Elisa to outgrow her insecurities, fears and worries when it comes to love.
From all the trials and challenges Elisa went through - from the time her mother left her, being mistreated by people around her, being an employer in the new family of her own mother, up to the time when her sister is forcibly taken away from her - Elisa needs to be strong and tough not just for herself but most especially for her sister, Angelica.
Elisa will do anything to protect, defend and fight for her sister but one secret will change everything.
- Jennylyn Mercado as Elisa Santos
- Krystal Reyes as Angelica Montenegro
- Sid Lucero as Andrew Villagracia
- Frank Magalona as Mark Calderon
- Angelu de Leon as Jordana Montenegro
- Glydel Mercado as Maita Montenegro
- Liza Lorena as Doña Asuncion Montenegro
- Lloyd Samartino as Bernard Montenegro
- Saab Magalona as Celine Montenegro
- Carl Guevarra as Dennis
- Mosang as Betty
- Joey Paras as Mimi
- Ces Quesada as Gina
- Johnny Revilla as Mesandro Villagracia
- Maybelyn dela Cruz as Sofia
- Jhett Romero as Ben
- Kryshee Grengia as young Elisa
- Gino dela Peña as Greg
- Gillette Sandico as Mark's mother
- Mark Jerome Bautista as young Andrew Villagracia
- List of programs broadcast by GMA Network
- List of telenovelas of GMA Network
- Paano Ba Ang Mangarap?
- Dapat Ka Bang Mahalin?
- "Julie Ann masarap ang pakiramdam kapag nakikita si Dennis". Philstar.com. 2012-05-16. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
- "Lovi denies romance with Jake". Malaya.com.ph. Retrieved 2012-06-24.