Hindi Ka na Mag-iisa
|Hindi Ka na Mag-iisa|
|Also known as||Never Be Alone|
|Developed by||Dode Cruz|
|Directed by||Gil Tejada Jr.|
|Creative director(s)||Jun Lana|
|Theme music composer||Arnie Mendaros|
|Opening theme||"Hindi Ka na Mag-iisa" by Jennylyn Mercado|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||80|
|Executive producer(s)||Kaye Atienza-Cadsawan|
|Production location(s)||Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||GMA Entertainment TV|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||July 9 –|
October 26, 2012
Hindi Ka na Mag-iisa (International title: Never Be Alone / lit. You'll Never Be Alone) is a 2012 Philippine television drama romance series broadcast by GMA Network. Directed by Gil Tejada Jr., it stars Jennylyn Mercado and Sid Lucero. It premiered on July 9, 2012 on the network's Afternoon Prime line up replacing Hiram na Puso and worldwide on July 11, 2012 on GMA Pinoy TV. The series concluded on October 26, 2012 with a total of 80 episodes. It was replaced by Yesterday's Bride in its timeslot.
Elisa, who at a very young age, learned and experienced all the hardships in life. Because of the trials young Elisa endured, she has no self-confidence and doesn't trust people immediately because she feels that the people she loves will always leave her. Elisa is scared of falling in love because she doesn't exactly know how to love someone since she never experienced it yet.
However, all these will change when she meets and gets to know her younger sister, Angelica who is mentally challenged. At first, Elisa is hesitant and can't feel any love or affection towards her sister because she believes that their mother left her to have a better life and chose Angelica over her. But eventually she learns to care and love her sister.
Andrew will play an important role in Elisa's life. Andrew falls for Elisa. He'll help and teach Elisa to outgrow her insecurities, fears and worries when it comes to love.
From all the trials and challenges Elisa went through - from the time her mother left her, being mistreated by people around her, being an employer in the new family of her own mother, up to the time when her sister is forcibly taken away from her - Elisa needs to be strong and tough not just for herself but most especially for her sister, Angelica.
Elisa will do anything to protect, defend and fight for her sister but one secret will change everything.
Cast and characters
- Main cast
- Jennylyn Mercado as Elisa Santos
- Krystal Reyes as Angelica Montenegro
- Sid Lucero as Andrew Villagracia
- Frank Magalona as Mark Calderon
- Angelu de Leon as Jordana Montenegro
- Supporting cast
- Glydel Mercado as Maita Montenegro
- Liza Lorena as Doña Asuncion Montenegro
- Lloyd Samartino as Bernard Montenegro
- Saab Magalona as Celine Montenegro
- Carl Guevarra as Dennis
- Mosang as Betty
- Joey Paras as Mimi
- Recurring cast
- Ces Quesada as Gina
- Johnny Revilla as Mesandro Villagracia
- Maybelyn dela Cruz as Sofia
- Jhett Romero as Ben
- Kryshee Grengia as young Elisa
- Gino dela Peña as Greg
- Gillette Sandico as Mark's mother
- Mark Jerome Bautista as young Andrew Villagracia
- "Julie Ann masarap ang pakiramdam kapag nakikita si Dennis". Philstar.com. May 16, 2012. Retrieved June 24, 2012.
- "Lovi denies romance with Jake". Malaya.com.ph. Retrieved June 24, 2012.
- Santiago, Erwin (July 10, 2012). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila Household Ratings (July 6-9): GMA-7 retains lead in daytime; ABS-CBN makes wave in primetime". Retrieved March 2, 2018.
- Santiago, Erwin (October 29, 2012). "AGB Mega Manila Household Ratings (Oct. 23-28): Walang Hanggan ends with a big bang; Extra Challenge debuts strongly". Retrieved March 2, 2018.
|This Philippine television program-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|