This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Kara Goldin (CEO), Theo Goldin (COO)|
Hint Water was developed in 2005 when its founder, Kara Goldin, was unhappy with the sugar and preservatives in her children's juices. Goldin created the drink in her own home and sold it from her garage. She was diagnosed with gestational diabetes when pregnant, which also led her to develop a sugar-free alternative drink. Goldin left her job with AOL to become the CEO of Hint Water and later her husband, Theo Goldin, became the COO.
Hint Fizz and Hint Water come in 16 ounce bottles, all natural, sugar free, and zero calories. Hint Water is water with natural fruit flavoring. Flavors include: Watermelon, Blackberry, Pomegranate-Tangerine, Mango-Grapefruit, Strawberry-Kiwi, Raspberry, Cucumber, Pear, Honeydew-Hibiscus, Peach, Blood Orange, Pineapple, Crisp Apple, Lime, and Cherry. Fizz is the same, but sparkling water. Fizz flavors include blackberry, watermelon, and strawberry-kiwi; a candy-like peppermint and peach.
Hint Water has received awards including Men's Health's Best Flavored Water in 2009 and 2012 for Mango-Grapefruit. In Self magazine, Hint was named the best flavored water as well inside the Healthy Food Awards 2012 and Raspberry-Lime was featured. Hint Fizz has also received multiple awards as well for all flavors in the Better Homes and Gardens: New Product Awards 2012 and in the Stevie Awards: Silver Award for Best New Product or Service of the Year. At the Stevie Awards, Hint Fizz won the Silver award in the Best New Product or Service of the Year, Hint's founder and CEO was given the Gold Stevie Award for Female Entrepreneur of the Year in the category of Business Products. Additionally, Hint's founder and CEO was named a winner of EY's Entrepreneurial Winning Women Award in 2012 
- "Hint Water: Out to Conquer Vitaminwater — and Obesity Too". Time. 2010-08-09. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Hint Thirsts For A Bigger Audience - Forbes". Archive.is. 2010-08-03. Archived from the original on 2013-06-29. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Kara Goldin Hint Water". Haute Living. 2017-01-05. Retrieved 2018-09-18.
- "HINT water Fizz; Product Info". Drinkhint.com. 2013-03-11. Retrieved 2014-01-28.
- "The Healthiest Drinks for Men | Men's Health". Menshealth.com. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Shopping List: Healthy Food Awards 2012: Food & Diet". Self.com. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "HINT Fizz Wins a 2012 Better Homes and Gardens Best New Product". Prnewswire.com. 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Kara Goldin, CEO & Founder, HINT, Inc. and HINT Fizz Win Gold". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Ernst & Young LLP announces 11 national winners of 2012 Entrepreneurial Winning WomenTM Program". Ey.com. 2012-10-24. Retrieved 2014-01-28.