The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (January 2020)
Hiroko Kurihara is an American Oakland California-based designer and activist recognized for her role in the Oakland Art Murmur Movement, as a founder of the 25th Street Collective, and as a board member of the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. She is a graduate of Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design.
- Madden, Peter (9 Feb 2012). "DIY sustainability: an emerging trend from recession?". The Guardian.
- Rea, Julius (June 11, 2014). "The New Artist Collectives". East Bay Express.
- AGUILAR, ROSE. "Your Call: Ghost Ship fire aftermath".
- Buckley, Louis. "CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS".
- McMahon, Regan (April 10, 2011). "Artisans unite at Oakland's 25th Street Collective". San Francisco Gate.
- Lee, Justine (15 December 2013). "GIFT GUIDE WEAR YOUR VALUES: SOCIALLY- AND ECO-CONSCIOUS FASHION". December 15, 2013.
- "ADVISORY COUNCIL". OACC.