From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hispanic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may especially refer to:
- Derived from the name of the Roman province of Hispania ( Modern day Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar in the Iberian Peninsula).
- Related to, or derived from, the Spanish people or the culture of Spain, Hispanidad or other Hispanophone countries.
- Related to, or derived from, the countries and culture of the people of Hispanic America.
- Related to, or derived from, Hispanic Americans living in the United States and their culture.
- Relating to the Spanish and Mexican period of colonial rule in the Philippines.
- Relating to the Spanish and Mexican derived influences on the Culture of the Philippines, but not in relation to said Filipino culture or the Filipino people, nor to that which derives from these.
- Iberian Peninsula
- Spanish people
- Nationalities in Spain
- Languages of Spain
- Culture of Spain
- Hispanic (magazine)
- Hispanic culture in The Philippines
- Spanish in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hispanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.