From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Author||Mags L Halliday|
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Eighth Doctor Adventures
Fitz and Anji
|Preceded by||The Crooked World|
|Followed by||Camera Obscura|
The Doctor, Fitz, and Anji, after viewing Pablo Picasso's "Guernica" at the 1937 Paris exhibition, realise time has been changed. They travel back to Spain in order to uncover what affected the artist's vision of this terrible event.
- History 101 is the only EDA not to have an italicised note at the end of the back cover blurb identifying it as "another in the series of adventures of the Eighth Doctor". The blurb describes the novel as if it were a history textbook, and the last paragraph continues this conceit by explaining it should be read as part of "the ongoing 'Doctor Who: Eighth Doctor' history course".
- The chapter names are all Clash song titles, translated into Spanish (for example, "Una Casa Europea Segura"="Safe European Home").
- History 101 at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - History 101
- History 101 at The TARDIS Library
- History 101 title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.