History of England (disambiguation)
The history of England is the study of the human past in one of Europe's oldest and most influential national territories.
History of England may also refer to:
- The History of England: From the First Entrance of Julius Caesar and the Romans to the End of the Reign of King James the First Containing the Space of 1678 Years, early-18th-century book by Laurence Echard
- The History of England (Hume), 1754 book by David Hume
- The History of England (Austen), 1791 parody by Jane Austen
- A complete history of England, from the descent of Julius Caesar, to the Treaty of Aix la Chapelle, 1748., a ten volume history by Tobias Smollett
- The History of England from the Accession of James the Second, 1848 multi-volume work by Lord Macaulay
- A Child's History of England, 1851-54 three book series by Charles Dickens, intended for adults despite the name
- History of England (Trevelyn), 1926 book by G.M. Trevelyan
- A Shortened History of England (1942), abridged version of above
- A History of England (1997–2002), a series of reprints of twelve classic, magisterial volumes of different periods of English history
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title History of England.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.